Caring World is one of our state’s flagship providers of gateway services, bringing challenged children and youths into the New Jersey Children’s System of Care.
We have joined with the Department of Children and Families, Division of Child Behavioral Health Services to provide in-home/in-community clinical support for young people facing behavioral and emotional challenges and for their families.
Our licensed clinicians are available throughout our entire service area to come out to your home, your local community center, or your place of worship to provide clinical assessment services. These services are flexible both as to where and when they are provided, based on the family’s needs.
Our Clinicians Are:
▪ Licensed by NJ State as LPC, LCSW, or LMFT
▪ Multilingual and culturally competent
▪ Carefully screened: we require criminal background checks and verifiable references.
▪ Bonded and insured
▪ Avaiilable 7 days a week*
▪ Caring, reliable and responsible professionals
Our Services include:
BioPsychoSocial Needs Assessment
CALL US TODAY at (732) 414-8543